Our team of Data Management is looking for a new member, so if you discover yourself in the below description, please feel free to apply.
Take a look and imagine a day in GfK Romania! You will be responsible for:
- Data flow monitoring for the designated country and VBA programming (Visual Basic for Applications)
- Track the project timetable and ensure delivery of data from local country offices.
- Creating the necessary structures in order to collect and deliver data.
- Perform mentenance on existing structures.
- Mentain constant comunication with members of the reporting/commercial teams.
- Communicate efficiently and present decision-making abilities.
- Perform daily tasks according to process.
Your way to success requires:
- Entry or executive VBA programming level.
- Basic knowledge in HTML, CSS SQL and any programming language is mandatory.
- Able to take initiative and work independently.
- Able to effectively deliver tasks and projects according to deadlines.
- Able to work in a multi-cultural and multi-lingual environment.
- Very good English level.
You will be awarded for your success with:
- Friendly, fun and helpful team;
- Induction training and also different trainings provided by our/external specialists;
- Attractive salary package;
- Contract for unlimited period of time;
- Annual performance evaluation;
- Massage sessions;
- Relaxation room;
- Opportunity to develop a career within a stable multinational environment
Our world is changing fast. Consumers, users, and buyers are calling the shots. New things become possible every second. And more complicated, too. Our clients are businesses around the globe. To make the best possible decisions every day, they need to really know what is going on, now and in the future. We don’t have a crystal ball, either. But we love data and science and we understand how to connect the two. We care about attention to detail and accuracy. We are digital engineers who build world-class research, powered by high technology. Because people who know best lead the way.
This is why GfK means Growth from Knowledge.
Mai multe detalii
- Remote Partial