What We’re Looking For: Bookkeeper
We are seeking a dynamic individual who is passionate about numbers and reconciliations and who is meticulous in their attention to detail.
You will be responsible for recording all financial transactions on behalf of Airinvest. Your day-to-day tasks would include;
• Developing documented procedures and controls for all financial processes
• Agreeing a chart of accounts structure with management
• Posting all accounts receivable transactions on the company’s accounting system
• Reconciling accounts receivable transactions against the company’s bookings/status across all booking channels
• Posting all accounts payable transactions on the company’s accounting system, against the correct office or client account.
• Reconciling all bank account activity to accounts payable/receivable.
• Preparing monthly invoices for clients
• Liaising with HR to ensure employee salaries are correctly calculated.
• Reviewing and approving all employee expense claims
• Handling petty cash claims
• Preparing an internal set of monthly reports such as profit and loss, balance sheet, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
• Preparing an annual budget and tracking actual vs budget
• Preparing the inputs to our accountants for statutory reporting
Some of the exciting projects you could be involved in
• Implementing technology to automate our processes and improve our capabilities
What You Can Expect Of Us
• A flexible working environment (e.g. you will typically be working from home, with flexibility on working hours.
• A fair market-salary with opportunities to grow your compensation in line with individual performance/company success.
• A hard-working, start-up environment where the only limit to your growth is you!
What We Expect Of You
• Excellent spoken English preferable
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Adhering to agreed performance targets and deadlines