We are cheerful recruiters that are looking for new colleagues to help us build 3 new operational teams (full cycle recruitment).
The ideal candidate has at least 1 year of experience in recruitment, preferably in BPO services / recruitment agency. We offer a great working environment and the opportunity to work within a positive and experienced recruitment team.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills;
- Ability to function independently in a high-volume fast paced environment;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with employees of all levels;
- Experienced with the Microsoft Office suite;
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Previous experience: 1+ years recruiting experience / 2+ years of sourcing experience
- Proactively source, recruit and evaluate passive and non-passive candidates through database/resume searches, social media, candidate research, networking, etc;
- Work collaboratively and strategically with hiring managers to obtain an understanding of clients’ business needs and culture to ensure successful recruitment efforts;
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with the operational departments, hiring managers and HR staff in order to assure on going and future hiring needs;
- Conduct face to face and phone interviews, reference checks, stay-interviews for newcommers;
- Multicultural work environment and mixed age teams;
- Benefits package – meal tickets, performance-related monthly bonus, Regina Maria private health services, all you can read with Bookster;
- Team activities planned by the company: Fruit Day, Breakfast at work, thematic contests, celebration days (Halloween, Valentine’s day) – check out our Facebook & Instagram pages.
Mai multe detalii
- Remote Nu